Image Map

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Wednesday "Pin"sperational Planners

I have an obsession for planners, I mean it is slightly boarder line crazy. At any given time I have atleast two different planners, not including my online calender. It makes keeping things a little hectic, but I can't help myself! 

One planner that has made it's way back into the arms of people everywhere is the Filofax. I remember when my parents used these for literally everything. The only difference now is that there are more appropriate ways to style all of the pages while making them look super adorable. 

Here are a few of the inspirations on Pinterest, that have me obsessed with the return of the Filofax. 
Image: Via 
Heidi Swapp


Link :Via

Link : via

Link: Via


Do you have a planner that you jazz up? 

 photo Signature1_zpsimuolwof.png

No comments:

Post a Comment