Image Map

Monday, March 23, 2015

12 Things I Learned From This Weekend

1.) Having 2 weeks to do homework is not helpful because I still wait until the last possible second to do anything. 

2.) If I don't go through my bloglovin feed for four days, I end up with 789 unread posts. 

3.) Google is will be doing away with Google+ and splitting it into a few different aspects. I've just now gotten a little further into Google+ now, so it will be interesting to see how it turns out. 

4.) I really hate talking on the phone. I knew that it wasn't my favorite form of communication, but I feel like I am too impatient for it.

5.) I cannot grow plants. I just can't! My seedlings that were sprouting died and I think that my Chia seeds grew mold and are killing my succulents. I am hopeless in the way of green thumbs.

6.) One must have ninja like focus when trying to write while drunk. Or else they will end up like me who gets distracted when buzzed. Which did not help with the production of number one. 

7.) Although it is 85 degrees, walking around a parking lot for an hour trying to find your car will make it feel like 98 degrees. It was a big parking lot. 

8.) My friends now understand my need to be punctual and early to things, but only 1/4 of them actually make the effort to do so. 

9.) You can use an inhaler on a dog. I have yet to experience how this whole process works, but I get to learn how to use it tonight. 

10.) Sitting on a sued couch while one is suffering a sunburn is unbearable. It's like your body does not cool down. 

11.) The Turkey legs that are consumed at the Renaissance Festival not only smell like ham/bacon but they are the size of your head! Really only one should be consumed between 3 people. 

12.) When given a chance to actually be a productive human or watch all of the Disney Princess movies on ABC Family, I choose the Princesses. And I may or may not have watched The Little Mermaid twice, because I am an adult and do what I want.

I hope everyone else had a great weekend! If I am scarce on the blog this week I apologize in advance! I am helping to photograph a wedding this weekend. I have no idea what I am doing so that should be fun. But I am also helping with the set up for the reception, I helped with pinching dozens of decals in the invitations, and directed the bride where to get her cakes/cupcakes. Should I start a new career path here? Also I am off to another house sitting job and my mom is in town for said wedding!

I may just post because of the craziness! 

And to end it a song I am in love with this week to start yours off right! Enjoy!
Someone New by Hozier on Grooveshark

 photo Signature1_zpsimuolwof.png

No comments:

Post a Comment