Image Map

Monday, February 23, 2015

It's a Lifestyle

When I first thought of the Life After 5 Blog, I thought that there would be a simplicity in setting it up. After all I have one blog up and running, I should be able to set up a second one easily. It didn't phase me how much time that had I spent setting up my first blog, until I tried to cram it all in a week. 

It's not as easy as it looks! 

Needless to sat there is still a lot that needs to go into this little blog, including the social media icons and sidebar tools, more pictures, and the sponsorship page. 

As I plan out what posts I want to do and when I want guest posts to launch, I realized that blogging isn't a hobby. The planning, effort and love that we put into each post is much more than a hobby. Every portion of my day is spent trying to wonder how I could blog about something. I take multiple pictures of every event so that I have a selection to post. My email is bombarded by updates and newsletters so that I can  keep up with the Jones; and friends relish in the idea that you all are going to the newest restaurant find, because they know you are going to blog about it. 

I have learned that blogging is more than a hobby for me, it's a lifestyle! 


 photo Signature1_zpsimuolwof.png

No comments:

Post a Comment