Image Map

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Bloggers Needed!

One of the main goals of Life After 5 is to see what other bloggers do when they aren't working their 9-5 Jobs. With that being said, let me present the first guest post calendar! 


As you have noticed there are lovely Red words in the calendar (provided by the lovely Emily). These are the topics that I would like to have different bloggers write about for the month. Those who post monthly will have their beautiful button/logo displayed on my sidebar. 

Your Choice are posts that you want to write about. If you want to give blogging tips, share your favorite food or drink recipe, how to's, fashion posts, or review a place in your city and town. The only items that are off limits are religion, politics, and sex; all of which destroy even the strongest of friendships.

To sign up, just go to my sponsor page and "purchase" the spot labeled Monthly Authors. Be sure to let me know what topic you would like to write about. 
 What topics do you think I should include? 
 photo Signature1_zpsimuolwof.png
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment