Image Map

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Irish Coffee Milkshakes



I am all about milkshakes, minus the whip cream, and what better way to make one then by adding a little booze to it? I am particular to Baileys and Kahlua myself, because they are the best and they work well with coffee. And I love coffee.  







Ingredients: 
1-2 scoops of Vanilla 
1-2 Scoops of Coffee (I used Ben & Jerry's because it had Heath Candy in it.)
1/4 cup Bailey's 
1/4 cup Kahlua 

Now if you want to cut down the alcohol, then subtract some of the booze and add milk or some iced coffee. I'll be honest, this one is pretty strong. *Takes Drink* Yep pretty strong. 

How to make: 
Add all ingredients to blender, take picture, blend, and pour. I added a bit more ice cream after the initial blend because it was a little runny for me. So blend and add as you please. 

I mean with a drink this simple, this is going to make week nights the easiest!

 photo Signature1_zpsimuolwof.png

No comments:

Post a Comment